As with our Massage, Your Facial will be based on your skin’s individual requirements and needs. You will go through an extensive consultation in order to assess those personal needs before embarking on your treatment. Please allow an extra 15minutes for consultation and some time to slowly relax before returning life again. It is a shame to go through a lovely treatment and then rush back to our normal busyness.
We have added Microdermabrasion, Microneedling and Chemical peels to our range. These facials are very specific and target based. It is essential that you come and visit your therapist and get all the information, advice and consultation processes done before any of these treatments can be carried out.
1/2 Hr £30 – 35
1 Hr £50- £55
Extraction Facial 1 1/4 Hr £60- £65
Nimue Corrective Facials £60
Nimue Chemical Peel prep £35
Nimue Chemical Peel £80
Nimue Chemical Peel N+1 £275
Micro-needling facial prep £35
Microdermabrasion plus facial £50 – £80.
“Nimue is not a product, it is a calling …”
Nimue Skin Technology is a derma-cosmeceutical brand that was developed in 1994 by leading skincare scientists aimed at the medical market for pre- and post-operative application.
Since then, Nimue has evolved into a recognised professional skincare brand distributed globally, renowned for an expert understanding of the skin, innovative formulations, cutting edge technology and effective combination, concentration and strength of active ingredients.
“At Nimue Skin Technology, we treat the cause and not the symptom of a skin condition through our innovative skin classification concept system. Our results orientated approach of professionally administered treatments, complemented by prescribed home care products, ensures clients see significant visible results.
Nimue’s advanced and powerful formulations effectively treat the majority
of skin concerns including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, dryness, oiliness, acne, rosacea and eczema.
Nimue four skin classification
- The four Nimue skin Classifications
- include all the different skin types, skin conditions and photo types traditionally referred to.
- With Nimue’s Skin classification approach Nimue products solve more than one isolated problem at a time.
|Environmentally damaged skin||Hyperpigmented skin||Problematic skin||Interactive range|
Environmentally damage skin
An environmentally damaged skin can be classified as skin that has clinical signs of premature or photo ageing, or different skin types, conditions and prototypes with varying degrees resulting from a history of exposure to environmental factors.
Nimue AHA – structural and functional improvement
- Exfoliation action removes excess dead stratum corneum cells
- The thickened stratum corneum returns to normal thickness, normalises within 8 weeks and maintain the thickness with continued use of AHA complex.
- Skin looks and feels smoother as cells are overlapping each other.
- 25% increase in thickness of living epidermis within 8 weeks, as a result of stimulation of cells production in the basal layer.
- Improvement in ridge pattern of the epidermis dermal junction.
- The fibroblasts are indirectly stimulated to synthesise collagen – by stimulation of an essential amino acid in the fibroblasts that is a precursor to the formation of collagen.
- Improvement in in the function of elastic fibres resulting in more elastic skin with less wrinkles.
- Approximately 30% increase in thickness of dermis within 28 weeks.
- Increase deposition of Glicosaminoglycans, by increasing the secretion of natural moisturising factors allowing the skin to retain more waterHyperpigmented skinA hyperpigmented skin can be classified as a skin that presents with uneven skin colour and the development is influenced by internal and external factors, one of the most harmful being UV radiation exposure. This result is an overproduction of melanin as a defence mechanism.Nimue AHA – structural and functional improvement
- Dormant melanocyte cells are reactivated resulting in more even skin colouring.
- Accelerate cell proliferation process assists in the upwards migration of keratinocytes and melanin granules.
- The removal of excess pigment from the skin.
- Less melanin clumping.
- Improved tolerance to UV radiation and chemical exposure as a result of thicker, healthier skin.
Problematic skin also classified as acne, present in varying degrees and symptoms.
Nimue AHA –structural and functional improvement
Problematic – pilosebaceous unit
- Reduced thickness of stratum corneum reduces blockages.
- Unblocking of pores and sebaceous follicle, compacted with corneocytes and sebum.
- Allows free drainage of oil glands.
- Oil secretion decreases and sebaceous gland activity equalises.
The interactive range includes products suitable for skins that manifest temporary sensitisation due to ill health, medication, skin resurfacing procedures, generally stressed skin and skin with severe environmental damage due to pollution and effects of global warming. The primary focus of the Interactive Range is for skin that manifest typical symptoms of hypersensitive or sensitised skin.
Bio – Active Complex
The bio active complex is the Professional Treatment of the 3 Phase system. It is a 15% triple combination alpha hidroxy acid solution buffered to a pH of 3 (golden pH) which is the most effective pH for epidermal and dermal regeneration
15% Alpha Hidroxy Acid Complex
Product benefits Skin rejuvenation and renewal
Optimises penetration of home care ingredients
Dramatic and visible results in skin rejuvenation
Optimise and boost results and treatment duration of Skin Health Program – works best when done as a course of 6 – 12 treatments